Thursday, August 21, 2008

Montana Trip, Part 1

My first project as a blogger will be to recount the tales of our summer vacation, an extended trip out west. David and I decided last summer that we wanted to make a big trip, and we eventually decided on 5 weeks: 4 days driving out, about 2 weeks with the Talcotts in Montana, about 2 weeks with the Brays in Spokane, and 5 days driving home.


Day #1: We drove to St. Louis and spent the night with the Mullers and their little boy, Tommy. After some shopping at the Galleria and yummy dinner, we took the kids to a nearby park with great toys and some water stuff (I don't know what you would call a park like that--water spraying up out of the ground at random times for kids to run through???).




Carver loved the water...








Ellie hated the water...
























And little Laura liked the spider sculptures climbing the walls.









Here are a few more playground pictures.



5 comments:

David Talcott said...

I didn't realize we took so many pictures at that park! They look great.

David Talcott said...

FYI for everyone -- if you click on the picture it takes you to a huge, hi-res version of it. And, you can right-click on any picture and save it to your hard drive.

Anne said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea...blogging! Carver has really grown and the cast makes him look even bigger
;-) Just kidding! Ellie looks very intent and Laura is just beautiful, too! Your blog page is under my favorites now. Love, Peg

Emily M. said...

I really love the picture of Tommy and Ellie. I will have to put it up on my blog when I get home!