Monday, March 9, 2009

It's a Girl!



We got to meet our third daughter this afternoon! She is healthy and active, and everything they could see on the ultrasound looked great! I'm not sure the kids were able to appreciate what they were seeing, but Carver definitely heard the tech say "Girl!" Ellie's very excited, while Carver's a little worried about how outnumbered he and Dad are becomming. Now that we know what the baby's sex is, David and I can start working on names in earnest, although in the past that just means we take a list into the delivery room. We'll see if we make any more progress this time.

Praise God!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations to both of you, from both of us! That's awesome!

Carver is lucky that he's the firstborn...it kind of makes up for the outnumbered thing.

Debbie T said...

Congratulations!!

"Mom" said...

Did your due-date change? Let us know if you need any help with those names!...Gertrude Talcott...Ursula Talcott...Griselda Talcott...

Emily M. said...

Wow! Yay for another lovely Talcott girl! =)

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Griselda."

the McGee family said...

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your blog recently. Thanks for writing... and encouraging me! :-)
I still remember when you guys told me you were pregnant with Carver. That seems like a long time ago, doesn't it?! Wow...

Kristen

"Mom" said...

Esmirelda is quite photogenic, don't you think? She reminds me of her big sister Ellie chilling in the hammock at the cabin at Placid Lake.

Christina said...

horay for girls! :) happy for you!