Sunday, May 24, 2009

7 Years

Yesterday marked our 7 year anniversary. I would've posted yesterday, but we spent most of it travelling from Kauai to Los Angeles. Here's the picture Grandma Bray took in the morning before we all left.


I'm starting to understand just a tiny bit about how older people tell you marriage gets better with age. We've only had 7 years to track, but talking about it last night, we decided that every year is getting progressively better, and we pray that God gives us many more together! I love you, David!

2 comments:

Emily M. said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally forgot to send a card or email in the whole missing-my-brother's-wedding-trauma this weekend, but I wanted to tell you that your marriage is such a great example to us and I'm glad you're having a fun vacation!

Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations you two!