Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yep, asking for a raise after this one...




It took me about 2 hours to notice, and only then it was because I couldn't figure out why there was hair all over the upstairs.
Sorry for the poor picture--but all of a sudden she looks like me!

Ellie didn't want to be left out of the hair chopping action, so we took a few inches off hers, too.


I figured as long as I had the scissors out and there was hair all over the bathroom, I might as well trim the little girls up as well.


4 comments:

Debbie T said...

Laura does look like you! Anna you did a great job on their hair! Laura's going to have to peel a lot of potatoes to pay for that dress! Good thing it wasn't new!

Stephanie Romeo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Romeo said...

Oh my, Anna! I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. Its striking how much Ellie looks like you, actually! Great picture of her, by the way. Miss you guys.

Mrs. Miller said...

Laura is a firecracker! And, wow, she really looks like your with her hair cut.
BTW, the pics of Hope and Rose exactly convey their delicious cuteness!