Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun with Wigs

I've been playing with my camera in manual mode a lot lately. I am learning to love it, but there's a fairly steep learning curve. I'm deleting a lot of pictures.I'm pretty happy with this bunch though--maybe just a little on the bright side.

The wigs were Wal Mart finds after Halloween this year. I think I got them for $1 each. They were a good thing to pull out to break up the boredom today. Unfortunately, we threw away the two that look like actual hair--they were shedding all over the place. Totally disgusting. The Pippi wigs will go into the dress-up bin, though--they should be fun for months to come.







3 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

Wigs and kids! Brilliant!

Emily M. said...

Cute!

the McGee family said...

I particularly love that last photo of Hope! And I need to hit up some Halloween sales next year. Great idea!