Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow!!!

I have had several requests for pictures of the insane amount of snow that we were blessed with. Here they are! It ended up being just about a foot of snow, as you can see with Carver in the front yard up to his knees. The pile he's in front of is the pile the snow-plow left for us. Who knew it would be such a great toy?



The pile on the driveway is the pile I made shoveling they other day. That's just in front of David's parking spot. And here are me and the kids out attempting to sled. Ellie did not do very well. She got very scared watching Carver go down, and refused to go with me. I put her on the sled and pulled her back to the house, since it was so deep that she couldn't really walk. However, we hit a bump and I ended up dumping her face-first in the snow. That has confirmed her conviction (for this year, at least) that snow is not something to be directly involved with, ever. She went inside to Dad and hot chocolate, and Carver and I had a great time.



1 comment:

Emily M. said...

Yeah, my mom tried to take Tommy out in the snow, and he didn't think it was too cool, either. I'm glad to know it becomes fun by kindergarten...