Friday, August 21, 2009

Our small group

As many of you know, we have a small group Bible study at our house every Sunday night. This is a way for people to get to discuss the sermon (or something else; we're currently going through Screwtape Letters) and fellowship and get to know a smaller group of people in the church. Here is our group, as it has been for most of the summer, though missing a few college students:

I made them stand still for the picture because we're losing one of our families so that he can go lead another small group. I know this is a good thing, but it is heartbreaking to lose friends that we've grown so close to and been challenged by. But, not to worry, they still will be living just down the road, so Vanessa and I have already decided we'll be having dinner together every other week :). And I'm sure David and Dave will still want to butcher deer together in the garage.

For family members looking for my kids in the crowd, the only one hard to spot is Rose, and she's 4th from the left, counting kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

I have removed a comment because it looked more like advertising than commenting. If that was not the case, the commenter may e-mail me, letting me know who they are, and I will reinstate the comment.