Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mini Golf

On the final day, we also went mini golfing. The place is called Sugar Creek, and it is a beautiful mini golf course. It was pretty busy the day we were there, and I can't imagine what it must look like in the summer. It was set in the woods, with frontier-style buildings throughout the course. Very fun.

However, golfing with small children is a little more stressful that I had originally anticipated :). Imagine clubs swinging like baseball bats, Laura handing me her ball halfway through a hole and announcing she's done, David and me watching as they push the ball all over the green. The kids had a good time, though, and David and I survived with no injuries, so I'm sure the good memory for them was worth it. Next time we'll leave the kids with the grandparents and go by ourselves.





That's it for our trip pictures. We had a great time, and really enjoyed the restful break. Thanks for the opportunity, Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

Thanks for posting all the great photos and stories! We had a few of those mini golf outings also!