Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving and cravings...

Unfortunately, our internet is running like it's back in the dial-up days. So, while I did have a great picture to post of BJ reading to all 3 kids, it was refusing to load up because it was so big. Sorry, you'll have to settle for a story without a picture.

I ran out to the Sahara Mart today while BJ babysat to finish up my Thanksgiving shopping. Thanks to the sweet new baby, I haven't been feeling very good, and eating in general makes me feel sick afterward. However, something about the Sahara Mart, with all of it's wierd ethnic food and spices, smelled amazing. So I bought some "Extreme Garlic Green Olives" from a vat in the back of the store, and have been munching on them ever since. They taste amazing, and my stomach isn't mad about my eating them! David, who hates green olives anyway, came down in the afternoon for a break from work, and couldn't believe what I was eating. I've never felt like I have huge, wierd pregnancy cravings, but I think this one definitely deserves that name!

1 comment:

Emily M. said...

Wow, that is an interesting craving. I've now entered the chocolate stage--much less healthy.