Monday, April 12, 2010

New Bikes!

Carver got his birthday present from us way early this year. He has really outgrown his old bike, and now that the weather is nice, he's been outside every single day. So we decided to go ahead and get him the next size up bike. As a result, Ellie got a "new" bike also. She still needs the training wheels, but otherwise she's doing great. She also got a new helmet, since her head is huge and had outgrown the littler one. Sadly, her little legs are not quite strong enough yet to ride her bike on my 3-mile walk. Since Rose is getting pretty heavy to carry in the backpack, I need Ellie's spot in the double stroller for her. I haven't quite figured out how I'll get my walks in this summer. Hopefully the more Ellie practices, the longer she'll be able to go.


No comments: